- Lattice: up5k. Onboard RAM for 64k points saves.
- Onboard flash : W25X10CLSNIG
- Pulser : HV7361GA-G: adaptable to +-100V pulses. Onboard is 5V pulse.
- AD8331 for gain
- ADC: AD9629BCPZ-65: 12bits, reaching 64Msps here
- DAC: MCP4812-E/MS for 8us gain segments
- Hardware files. Stemming from the forkable upverter design.
- Utilities to program the up5k: no FTDI, all through the RPi header, using its SPI bus to program either the board flash, or the fpga directy.
- The python tools: to facilitate the acquisitions.
- The cursed gateware: for the current gateware linked to the python library.
An example from the py_fpga folder, summarized. Check the visualisation of the acquisitions below.
# Setting the fpga buses fpga = py_fpga(i2c_bus=i2c_bus, py_audio=p, spi_bus=spi) # Setting the fpga.set_waveform(pdelay=1, PHV_time=11, PnHV_time=1, PDamp_time=100) # Setting the gain values hiloVal = 1 # High or low. dacVal = 250 # on a range from 0 to 512 fpga.set_HILO(hiloVal) fpga.set_dac(dacVal) # Setting the VGA startVal,nPtsDAC = 250, 16 for i in range(nPtsDAC): fpga.set_dac(int(startVal + (i*(455-startVal))/nPtsDAC), mem=i) # Reading 10 successive acquisitions dataI2S = fpga.read_fft_through_i2s(10) # Getting the detailed buffer (8192pts at 64msps) dataSPI = fpga.read_signal_through_spi() # "Manually" calculating the FFT and reading it fpga.calc_fft() time.sleep(3/1000.0) # normally takes ~800us to compute 8192pts dataFFT = fpga.read_fft_through_spi()
Copyright Kelu124 (email@example.com) 2020.
- The hardware is licensed under TAPR Open Hardware License (www.tapr.org/OHL)
- The software components are free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- The documentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
This project is distributed WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.